The goal of the GoLive is to fulfill a final quality assurance process to make sure the creative is error free and all best practices have been followed before making the experience live. The GoLive should include double-checking integrations, conversion point, tagging, robot meta directives, browser tests, and traffic source.
Quality Assurance Guidelines
The following items will be reviewed in this phase:
Ensure that the integration is set up properly and that all the field mapping is correctly applied to the form fields.
Review of conversion point
Ensure that there is a conversion point marked and that it matches the client’s goal/expectation.
Review of tagging
Ensure that everything clickable is uniquely tagged, and that the tags make sense.
Uncheck the robot meta directives (no archive, no follow, no index)
This is found in the Creative management screen, under “Edit Properties > Robots meta directives”. These three checkboxes should all be checked.
Review of path description
Remove path description (if applicable)
Review of traffic source
Traffic source has been added to social share (if applicable)
Review of testing link
Testing link closed and archived in the Creative Dev campaign
Review of external links
External links are working correctly (opening in a new window)
- Integration has been set up properly
- Conversion point has been set up properly
- Tagging has been set up properly and everything clickable is tagged uniquely
- Robot meta directives have been unchecked
- Path description is empty
- Traffic source has been added to social share (if applicable)
- Testing link closed and archived in the Creative Dev campaign
- External links are working correctly (opening in a new window)